Pacific and Pine
- Stratiolaelaps scimitus (Hypoaspis miles): Soil Mite. Fungus gnat control.
- Neoseiulus cucumeris: thrip control.
- Amblyseius swirskii: Thrip, Spider Mite, Whitefly control.
- Green Lacewing: Aphid, Thrip, Leafhopper, Spider Mite, White Fly, Mealy Bug control.
Pesticides on Hand
All Pacific & Pine products are lab tested and pesticide free. We keep these pesticides, approved for organic production (OMRI Approved), on hand to keep our nursery stock clean. Once chosen for production, we let our beneficial and natural predators do the work.
- Suffoil-X: Mineral oil. Acts as a suffocant for mold, mildew and mite control.
- No Fly: Isaria Fumosoresea Strain Fe 9901. Naturally occurring fungus is a common and aggressive predator of insect pests but is not a plant pathogenic organism and will not adversely affect beneficials (including bees).
- Bioceres: Beauveria Bassiana Strain Ant-03. For control of soft-bodied insects in organic production.
- Zerotol 2.0: Hydrogen Peroxide / Peroxyacetic Acid. Mold and mildew control.
- Sil-Matrix: Potassium silicate. A preventive fungicide and a contact miticide/insecticide. Controls mites and insects it contacts controlling their populations. Forms a physical barrier within the leaf cuticle that prevents penetration of fungal diseases.
- Double Nickel 55 – Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens strain D747. Broad spectrum preventive biofungicide for control or suppression of fungal and bacterial plant diseases.
If you have any questions about our pesticide usage, do not hesitate to contact us.